This disclaimer relates to the use of this website. By using the website you accept this disclaimer. If you do not agree with any part of this disclaimer you must refrain from using this website.
Terms and Conditions
Our general terms and conditions apply to all our offers and agreements.
The content of this website, the data, images, sounds, texts and combinations thereof contained therein are protected by copyright and database rights. It is not permitted to copy, transfer or edit this website or any part thereof without the prior written permission of All Good Club.
No rights can be granted to the information published on the website. All Good Club does not accept any liability with regard to the content of the website. All Good Club also accepts no liability for damage caused by the website being unreachable or not functioning properly.
Information from third parties
Any information placed on this website that originates from third parties only reflects the personal opinion of the relevant contributor. All Good Club is in no way responsible for the content thereof, nor for the access to or the information on any website that is linked to or from this website.
All Good Club reserves the right to change the provisions of this disclaimer at any time. Changes take effect the moment they are published.
The Commercial Glasses is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
The Commercial Glasses processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide this data to us yourself. We process (possibly) the following personal data:
- contact details, such as name, address, city, telephone number, and email address;
age, gender, marital status;
- information about occupation and employer;
- financial data (eg bank account number)
- other personal data that you actively provide in conversations, correspondence or by telephone;
- possibly other unnamed data is required to be able to perform our services to you.
What is the purpose of processing the data? We can process your personal data for the following activities in our company:
- managing our relationship with (potential) customers and visitors;
- managing and expanding our customer base;
- concluding and executing agreements;
- performing analyzes of personal data for statistical purposes and the use of an archive destination;
- (commissioned) execution of (targeted) marketing and promotional activities to establish, maintain or expand a relationship with a (potential) customer;
- compliance with legal obligations;
- sending information of a specific nature;
- handling a payment.
What are the legal grounds for processing data? We use at least one of the following grounds for processing your personal data:
- the execution of an agreement;
being able to comply with a legal obligation imposed on us, for example, meeting statutory deadlines for storing data;
- the express permission that you have given to process data for specific purposes. You can always withdraw this permission;
- for the representation of our legitimate interests in the context of our business operations or those of a third party. We make
- always the trade-off between your interests and ours. Our interests include the careful implementation of agreements with you, maintaining and possibly expanding our customer relationship.